Why You Should Be Using Thrive Market
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, Ketocracy will receive payment for any items you order. Please feel free to order these items from anywhere but your support via these affiliate links help support this site.
It is very likely that at this point you have seen and/or heard about Thrive Market. An online market specializing in healthy, natural, organic, foods/products at whole sale prices. Think Costco meets Whole Foods, could it really be!?
Similar to other whole sale warehouses, Thrive Market is membership based. Memberships are $59.95 per year, averaging $5.00 per month. They also offer a FREE one-month trial!
So, why is it worth checking out, what is all the hype, and why are people using Thrive Market?
1. For every paid membership, Thrive Market donates a free membership to a low-income family in need. Statistically, low-income families are most likely to eat unhealthy diets and suffer long-term health consequences of those choices, your membership not only benefits you and your family but will greatly impact the life of another in a positive way.
2. They offer over 4,000 of the highest quality foods, supplements, home, personal care, and beauty products from more than 400 of the best brads on the market (Natures Path, Annie’s Homegrown, Seventh Generation, Bob Reds Mill, and many more), delivered to your home, at 25%-50% off retail prices!
3. They’ve covered all of their bases offering items that are Paleo, gluten free, vegan, raw, non-gmo, and certified organic.
4. Free shipping on all orders over $49.00 and deliver anywhere in the continental United States. Average cost of shipping on orders less than $49.00 is approximately $5.00
5. Environmentally responsible and sustainable, all packaging, boxes, and inserts are made from recycled paper and are recyclable. Working with eco-friendly vendors and suppliers that share the same values. Thrive is 100% carbon neutral through carbonfund.org and their certification covers national shipping, packaging materials, warehouse utilities and the commutes of their employees.